04 February 2010

the spawn of snopocalypse

here we go again. dc, the city that usually has difficulty dealing with the mere mention of snow, is gearing up for the second 16 + inch snow fall this season. i was super excited last time, but this time i'm nearly jumping out of my skin with the anticipation of driving my sweet new ride up and over a massive snowbank!

the news papers and tv stations are selling this one big time - they're calling it "historic" and "epic." the post is even running a "name the storm" contest - my favorite? snOMG.

but, my absolute favorite thing to come from the build up and hype is -

1 comment:

Crissie said...

Know the feeling of having a good ride in the snow - unfortunately ours is out west (where it's from and where it belongs) with our daughter - will wanna see some photos! I'd love there to be as much snow as the anxious weather people predict!
word verification: pepidist
pepidist?