23 June 2008

deputy dog


i'm going to break the "no talking about my job" rule because this is too exciting! i recently applied for a promotion and found out today that i got it! now i am the DEPUTY flipflop fed! that's right, the DEPUTY director of my division. given the definition of deputy, you are now thinking that i am second in command, but the reality is that there are four other people ahead of me. a big title without all of that pesky supervisory responsibility - isn't the federal government great!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Or if you are a Walawender.....CONGTULATIONS!!

Are you getting inundated with "I Shot the Sheriff jokes yet?"

Adam said...

I did not, have not ever, and will not shoot the deputy.
The song has now bee referenced. Bless you, and congrats!
Adam