30 April 2008

i've been linked!!!!!

when i decided to start blogging my partner cautioned me to have realistic expectations. she knows me all too well and wanted to make sure that i understood that the chances of me becoming the next "daily kos" (or dare i say perez hilton) were slim to none. she pointed out that, gasp, she and our respective parents might be the only ones reading. it was only after i assured her that my foray into blogging was purely for self-satisfaction that she agreed to design this kick-ass site. i really have been writing just for me - until now ...
I'VE BEEN LINKED!
today i received a comment on a post from someone that i don't even know (thanks matt!). that got me thinking - how did that reader find me. so i did what any 21st century researcher would do - i googled the title of the post. and there it was ...
Monday, April 28, 2008
WalkingTown Barry Farm
local blogger the flipflop fed toured the Barry Farm neighborhood this past weekend as part of
WalkingTown DC. To read about it, Click Here
so now, my faithful readers, you should click here to read about all of the changes that are happening in anacostia as documented by local blogger and now, anacostia.

4 comments:

Adam said...

I would like to point out that I am neither your parents nor either of your respective parents, thank you very much!
Adam

Anonymous said...

FIRST!!!!!! ;-P

Not only your parents....but your cousin too. I believe it is one's family's dutiful responsibility to support one on their journey through self-promotion.

P.S. I love PerezHilton too!!

the flipflop fed said...

alright mamalicious -

i know you're here and you know i'm here and now we're communicating through a blog ... it's time to get together. email me -
twenty7east@hotmail.com

Matt Siemer said...

A linking for the ages! Congratulations, there, and good luck.