31 March 2008

my new fascination - my uvula

just so there's no confusion, this is a uvula -


(i'd like to think that mine is just as attractive.)

so anyway, i'm sure you're wondering how this fascination took hold. well let me tell you. i was looking in my mouth last night (can't remember why, just was) and i noticed that the wider i opened my mouth, the smaller the little hanging thing at the back of my throat became. then, for some unknown reason, i exhaled with great force. at which point, my uvula shot forward and began to wave at me. no joke. i was so intrigued that i began to do this over and over, each time exhaling with more force to see how far i could get my uvula to protrude.

before you just dismiss this post as just a bizarre beccaism, promise me you'll try this at least once. and then let me know how it goes!

** it's amazing how inappropriate and unsafe for work a perfectly innocent post can sound!

No comments: